Chapstick lip balm is the name familiar to most people 30-up. But millennials might be unfamiliar with the brand, since EOS has come along. Evolution of Smooth is the name, and now, the brand holds the second-top spot for lip balm sales, surpassing the 100-year old leader. It was time for change, and EOS swept in with that Facebook trendy, fun change that people wanted.
With EOS lip balms, users get:
– An all-natural balm that soothes and softens the lips
– Choice of eight fun fruit flavors, including Raspberry Pomegranate and Strawberry Sorbet
– Fun orb-shaped balm is trendy and more exciting than the boring cylinder Chapstick tube
– Affordably priced, at a cost of less than $4 per orb on Target
– A fun brand that listens, cares, and interacts with their customers on many levels
EOS strives to offer a worthwhile product that benefits the user, and their lip balm certainly exceeds expectations. The fact that EOS is constantly looking for ways to improve their product proves they are a brand that is serious about being on top.
EOS sells more than one-million lip balms every week. It is a product that customers look forward to buying, and using. Yes, EOS lip balms are just that amazing! You don’t surpass a 100-year leader if you aren’t doing something right, after all.